"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

23 February 2011

Stoopid....

Whoa!  Crazy!

Why would a person in his position "tweet" an open advocation of violence?

Seems he no longer has a job.  :)

And on another topic of craziness....

Let me think...  No!  Wait!

Federal judge rules that your thoughts constitute actions.  "Thoughts and actions are two sides of the same coin".

Are you f'in serious?  I mean, seriously?  Think of the implications.  Whoa!  Don't you dare fantasize about that.  You'll be charged with rape.  Or murder.  Or theft.

Yeah, I went a little overboard there with the rape, murder, theft thingy.  Or did I?

Stay safe.

2 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

thoughts constitute actions

I saw that earlier. Ridiculous.

Adrienne said...

The real question is why anyone would "tweet" anything at all. All these social networking things are just a way for people to open their big mouths and let any and everything fall out no matter how stupid.

Due to my background, I have a hard time putting anything in writing and I continually marvel at what people tweet, Facebook, or blog about. Stupid is right!