"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

26 May 2011

Yo!

Am I the only one having trouble commenting on some of the other blogspot blogs?

It's been a  pain in the ass for the past couple days.

I don't think I have a 'puter issue....  I suspect a Blogger issue.  Or a Google issue.  Perhaps it's an obama issue?  :)

Next topic:

The Patriot Act extensions passed today. 

The biggest threat to Amerika today is our own government. 

Harry Reid is a creep.  He acts like a terrorist.  A lot of them act like terrorists.  Reid has no class.  None.  He disgusts me.

Tyrants.

Stay safe.

5 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

A creep of the first order. Getting rid of him and Hussein in 2012 will extend my life expectancy enormously!:)

Wraith said...

I've been wrestling with The Evil That Is Blogger for a day or two now...I can't even comment on my own blog! It's not just you(cool) but then again I'm a fellow Conservative blogger(uh oh).

Hopefully it's just a glitch.

Six said...

I'm having the same issues with Blogger. I'm investigating Wordpress.

Blue said...

Wraith, Six....

I have found that if you sign in as "URL/Name" that it works just fine. A pain in the ass but, hey, it works :)

Six said...

Hey, it works!! Thanks Blue.