"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

11 November 2011

While I was gone...

I wonder what The Library of Congress was looking for?  Weird.  Looks like they visited Kenny first.


Referring URL:
Host Name:Browser:Firefox 3.6
IP Address:140.147.236.205 — [Label IP Address]Operating System:Win7
Location:Washington, District Of Columbia, United StatesResolution:1680x1050
Returning Visits:0Javascript:Enabled
Visit Length:1 min 3 secsISP:Library Of Congress, Information Technology Servic




Tightwad, Missouri.  Interesting.


True dat.

ho, ho,ho...

Survived a week in extreme southern Missouri.  Did a little fishing.  Drank a little bourbon.  Had lots of time to think and to talk with the missus.  It was good.

Pooped.

More later.

Stay safe.

8 comments:

wirecutter said...

Uh-oh, first it was DHS, then the FBI, CIA, and BATFE, and now the Librarians are checking me out? I'm in deep sh*t now.
Sorry to drag you down with me, Brother.
Thanking you for your Service,
- KennyLane

Blue said...

Kenny...

Thanking you for your service, also!

"Sorry to drag you down with me, Brother." I think we'll be in good company! :)

Adrienne said...

Fresh trout for dinner?? Yum...

Brock Townsend said...

You're in god company.:)

dhanna59 said...

Hey Blue, this is Kenny's bud dhanna59. Did you happen to roll through Kennett, MO and then on through Piggott, AR ? That's my home ground...

Blue said...

dhanna...

No, not this time. It's been awhile since I have been in extreme southeast Missouri, northeast Arkansas. The wife and I are thinking of retiring down that way, someday, maybe. If we ever get to retire :(

We stay in a cabin on Tablerock when we go down there, not far from the trout fishing of Taneycomo. I have friends from Des Moines who go down to fish the White River in northern Arkansas in February each year. I'm thinking that I may need to join them :)

Irish said...

Glad you had some down time Blue :)

Blue said...

Pissed...

It was good! Thanks!