"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

04 June 2013

Three beautiful children...

From the lovely Miss Violet...

~~~~~

I saw her standing there and I told her
she had three beautiful children.

She didn't have to get all pissed off and
threaten me with Jihad.

It was an honest mistake.
 


~~~~~

I can see how one could make such a mistake...  I was gonna guess that these were some of the "peaceful" Muslims we hear so much about.  Until she threatened jihad.  Perhaps it was Halloween and the bags were filled with candy?

I don't hate Muslims.  I dislike very much the violent ones and I'm extremely disappointed in the "peaceful" ones who remain silent and fail to condemn the actions of the violent ones while they go around being violent simply because they disagree with a different religion.  Or for some other reason.  Maybe.  I also dislike any other person who practices violence simply for the sake of being violent.  It's stupid.  You must have a good reason for being violent.  Yes, I believe that there are times when violence is acceptable.  I believe that there are times when it is necessary.


"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
~~attributed to Edmund Burke


Can't we all just get along?  :)

Stay safe

2 comments:

Blue said...

"Basically I go by this guiding principle, if it acts like a rabid dog, put it down."

~~~

Excellent comment. Thank you!

David P said...

Muhammad's favorite wife, was Aisha. She was six years old when he married her. She was ten years old when the marriage was consummated.