"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

12 July 2015

Bigotry...







~~~~~~

It is a short article.  Read it.  :)

From Young Conservatives.  Link here.

4 comments:

SunwolfNC said...

sooo true...

Blue said...

yup.

MADDOG62 said...

When I was in SROTC we had to wear our uniform to classes one day a week. On one of these days, some hippie-commie-pinko lesbo was carrying a load of books as we were both walking towards the student union. I knew she'd have problems trying to open the door. I went in front of her and held the door open. She walked by and called me a Facist baby killer. I came up behind her, pushed her books out of her arms (spilling onto the floor). She started screaming at me. I turned and said, "Now you got something to really bitch about. Have a super hippie day!" Life lesson of the day: You can't have it both ways and expect people to love / agree with you.

Blue said...

Again, it is the world that they live in, a world detached from reality... ;)