"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

26 July 2016

North Dakota taxi ride...

A beautiful, curvy, woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in Minot,
North Dakota. The taxi driver, good old Ole, an Old Norwegian man,
opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to
start the cab.
 
She said to him: "What's wrong with you honey? Haven't you ever seen a
naked woman before?"
 
Ole said "Lady, I'm not staring at you, I am telling you, dat vould
not be proper vair I come from".
 
She said:- "Well, if you're not staring at my boob's sweetie, what are
you doing then?"
 
Ole looked at her and said: "Vell, I am lookin and I'm lookin, and I
am tinking to meselfs, vair in da hell is dis lady keeping da money to
pay for dis ride?

~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

G.W. Long said...

I have a 78yo buddy who is always trying to tell these Ole and Schven jokes. He tries to emulate the accents, makes the faces, and usually screws up every joke. He forgets parts of the joke, and has to start over, or backtrack frequently. We laugh our asses off everytime. He is an Uuupper originally,(Upper Peninsula Michigan), and will enjoy this one for sure. Thanks Blue. Needed something to uplift the spirit what with Hitlery and Debbie Downer in the news so much.

Do you reckon that CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, NBLSD er, NBCBS is reporting all the facts and pics of the DNC Convention or are they censoring it as usual? I know, I know. Never Mind. That's a DUMB Question.

Enjoy it while it lasts eh? Progressivess on Parade, Liberals Gone Wild, Cankle's Candied Confusion Conference, The Demoncrap Deception Diaries, The Revenge of Uncle B.S., The Dykes, who tried to stop the leaks.

Blue said...

I hope your friend enjoys it. Came from the lady who cuts my hair. Crazy woman. ;)

Politics in America today is a shit show. We are doomed! :)