From Kevin A. : "The skinny jean and man bun revolt of 2016. They'll conduct ops out of FOB Safe Space and be armed with fully automatic frappe machines with a special psyops unit waiving rainbow flags and spewing sophomoric chants. Winter is coming."
From Bill S. Jr. : "Yeah...I remember back in 2008 when Obama was elected, how crazy it was with all those racist conservatives rioted in the streets all over the country, blocking traffic, burning things, chanting racist epithets...made me so ashamed that I was was a white male who failed in my social responsibility by not voting for Obama.
Wait, my bad, that was in 2012, when I failed the second time to do the right thing. THAT'S when the racist conservatives rioted following Obama'a re-election. Again, I was so ashamed.
Oh, hey, wait...I must have been confused by watching these riots going on since Trump was elected. Kinda like landing under sniper fire in Bosnia. There were no riots when Obama was elected! What am I thinking? Riots are strictly a tool of the progressive, tolerant, peaceful, constructive left! Sheesh. Never mind. I am not ashamed."
From Eric M. : "They would not be so afraid if they had guns! What is even more interesting is that these ae the same people who are anti gun for the public because the police are here to protect you. The next breath they are rioting agaist the police because of "brutatlity". So they are supposed to call the police that they don't trust when they need help because only the police they hate have guns?"
Trump is a 2A guy... I think he gets it.
Position paper from his campaign website:
View Mr. Trump's position, here.
- Defend the Second Amendment of our Constitution. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.
- Nominate United States Supreme Court justices that will abide by the rule of law and the Constitution of the United States that includes upholding the Second Amendment.
- Enforce the laws on the books. We need to get serious about prosecuting violent criminals.
- Expand and bring back programs like Project Exile and get gang members and drug dealers off the street. When we do, crime will go down and our cities and communities will be safer places to live.
- Empower law-abiding gun owners to defend themselves. Law enforcement does a tremendous job, but they can’t be everywhere all of the time.
- Fix our broken mental health system. All of the tragic mass murders that occurred in the past several years have something in common – there were red flags that were ignored. We can’t allow that to continue. We must expand treatment programs, and reform the laws to make it easier to take preventive action to save innocent lives. Most people with mental health problems are not violent, but just need help, and these reforms will help everyone.
- Defend the rights of law-abiding gun owners:
- Military bases and recruiting centers - to have a strong military, we need to allow them to defend themselves
- National right to carry – should be legal in all 50 states
- Background checks - we need to fix the system we have and make it work as intended. What we don’t need to do is expand a broken system.
- Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own.
I think we're going to be alright. ;)