"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

17 August 2011

Moonbats and tin foil hats....



I received an email from a friend in South Carolina this afternoon.  It was labeled "Hippy News".  I opened the email and it contained this link.

After I had looked around for awhile I sent him the simple response of "Wow!"

He responded back to me with "They REALLY beileve that stuff".

He's right, they do.  Any normal person reading it would be smart enough to realize that it's propaganda as good and as effective as anything produced by the Nazis before and during WWII.

They really do believe it, and that should scare the crap out of anyone with even half a brain.

Wow!

:)

Stay safe.


(I think she's indicating Bill's "size".  Or perhaps barack's size.  Brain size, that is.)



7 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

She actually looks better in hers.......

Blue said...

Though I don't think she is very attractive, I agree with you. :)

Josh Kruschke said...

Edward Louis Bernays is the father of propaganda.

Joseph Goebbels made a study of Bernays book "Propaganda" (1928)

This lead to propaganda becoming a bad word so Bernays then started referring to what he did as Public Relations.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

Fun fact the only reason we eat bacon and eggs for breakfast is Edward Bernays, so I guess all propaganda isn't bad.

:-)
Josh

Blue said...

Josh.... I love me some bacon and eggs! :)

Jack said...

Browsed the mentioned link.

" Hard to imagine, but Impossible to ignore."

People have a difference of opinion on just about everything.

Most of the time I can safely ignore most of it.

BUT, when an org makes their statement, consistently carries it out, and then doesn't disown it - I make the reasonable postulate that they will continue this way.

When they threaten my life, my liberty and my pursuit of happiness-my take is that's what the second amendment does to protect us all.

Blue said...

Jack... "When they threaten my life, my liberty and my pursuit of happiness-my take is that's what the second amendment does to protect us all."

~~~

You're exactly right!

Anonymous said...

If you guys think the Occupy movement is the biggest threat to your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, I suggest you watch 'Inside Job' or 'The End of America'.