"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

19 August 2011

Oldie but goodie....



I just received this via email from my oldest manchild.

His comment was " I feel safer knowing that this particular weapon cannot kill me."

Blow it up and look at the picture.

I wonder if she received remedial firearms training after this incident?

"To Protect and to Serve"

Stay safe.

3 comments:

Shy Wolf said...

ROFLMBO-- I betcha she's gonna get a first rate butt chewing and sent to the range for some mag loading practice... I was just in an argument at the Blaze with some big city gunnies about loaded weapons... who insisted there's no such thing as an unloaded weapon. I'm making a bet hers was! (and one of my arguments about 'unloaded' weapons was 'you have to check to be sure it's loaded, too!')

Blue said...

Shy.... do ya 'spose that the bolt pushed the bullet into the case? :)

A malfunction no matter what, eh?

Blue said...

I guess not. The magazine won't seat into the well.... :)

I had to try it, ya know!