"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

09 December 2011

Election

k
I
I new someone would find a name for

our election process for this year.


     
ELECTILE DYSFUNCTION: the inability to become
aroused over any of the choices for President put forth
by either party in the 2012 election year.

Stay safe.

8 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

:)

Irish said...

What Brock said :)

wirecutter said...

Thinking about a post of my own for that subject except it'll have even more foul language than my normal stuff. Some things just can't be helped.

Home on the Range said...

You think after the last election it couldn't get any worse. . .

wrong.

Blue said...

Folks... It's crazy. Just plain crazy.

Brock Townsend said...

Like my bumper sticker "We're Screwed '08" It's in pretty bad shape, but I have one more new one to put on.

Blue said...

Good one, Brock!

Brock Townsend said...

That was originally made not just for Hussein, but for the fact that we had two such sterling candidates in McCain and Obama, although I voted for Paul and shall again. Quoth the Raven, nevermore shall I vote for the lessor of two evils.:) Can't find my photo of it, for some reason.