"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

11 January 2012

Quiz...

Here is a little quiz to determine which Presidential candidate is "most like you".  It's kind of interesting.  The big surprise was finding out that obama is least "like me".  (I didn't and wouldn't vote for him anyway.)






Picture above is from Curtis' blog.  It brings me to the next topic.  michelle obama.  She doesn't like being seen as an "angry black female".  My advice to her would be to quit acting like one if she doesn't want to be seen as one.  Seems pretty simple to me.   I don't think I've ever seen a "pleasant" picture of her.  It is the Liberal media that publishes all of these pics, ya know, so I can only believe that she always looks like this since all of her pictures look like this. 

Anyway... 

Harry Reid, barack obama, Rachel Maddow, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton....  They all look like angry black females, too.  It is what it is.  Hell, I liked Richard Nixon and he looked like an angry black female.  :)

So, the quiz is at the link below.  It only takes a couple of minutes to complete.  Have fun with it.

Stay safe.


8 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

Before I take it, I'll say Paul and Obama.

Blue said...

I'd bet you'd be right. That's how mine turned out. :)

Brock Townsend said...

91.7% Paul followed by Perry and Bachmann. Obama, Huntsman and Romney tied as least like me! Can't imagine why.......

Blue said...

Very similar results here. Weird, eh?

Brock Townsend said...

Yes, not a dime's difference between Romney and Obama, evidently.

Blue said...

Exactly.

Shy Wolf said...

Bachmann, Paul and (pukein' up yellow crap) Gnewt.
I need'a talk with Michelle when she gets back in town.

Kevin Smith said...

Hi,
We are mostly like the Obama. We are also provided the Quiz services.

create quiz , Make your own quiz