"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

26 January 2012

Let's be pacific...



Sent to me by one of my young supervisors.  It has particular significance to me (and him) because one of my other supervisors has problems differentiating between "specific" and "pacific"...  I've probably heard her ask "Can you be more pacific?" a half million times over the past 30 years.  You do get used to it after awhile. 

This is probably funnier to me than it is to you, but I just had to share it.  

Keep in mind that I'm not making fun of her.  (Because I'm 100% Politically Correct.  All the time.) 

It's just one of those cute little quirks that makes a person who she or he is.

I know that a lot of people make fun of me behind my back.  I expect it, though I never do anything to deserve it.  ;)  It's just the kind of guy I am....  (And it says a lot about the people I surround myself with)

Stay safe.

6 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

Classic!:)

Adrienne said...

I always stumble on relevant and instead say revelent even though I absolutely know it's wrong. My tongue just gets sort of twisted.

Blue said...

My problem is that occasionally the "F-bomb" slips out when I don't intend it to. Usually at the most inappropriate times...

Grog said...

Who's to say your timing is innapropriate? hee hee hee :)

Grog
III

Blue said...

:)

Shy Wolf said...

My tangue is always tongueled up.