"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

15 May 2013

Minnesota Gay Marriage...


"Minneapolis lit up the I-35W bridge after same sex marriage was officially signed into law this week"

Seriously?  I wonder if they used taxpayer funds to do this?

Stay safe.

6 comments:

Old Bob said...

It has been done before, and yes, I believe it's at taxpayer expense.

Blue said...

Crazy! :)

Brock Townsend said...

I shore' wish this was a parody.

Blue said...

Nahhhh, Brock, I think it's as real as it gets.

Old Bob said...

I live in Minneapolis. It is real, sad to say. To add insult to injury, there's another new bridge opened last fall which can be lighted, and has been "rainbowed."
When I was a kid, I was taught in religion class that the rainbow was a sign from God. Then in the 60s around here, it was just having fun with wild colors. Now it's a political statement. I resent the folks co-opting that as their own, like they did the word "gay."

Blue said...

Times have changed so much. Soooooo much. Wow.