"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

13 August 2013

DHS...

I was just about to mention that I was disappointed that this little blog hadn't received it's regular visits from the Department of Homeland Security yet today when, lo and behold, they popped over from Boilerdoc's place a few minutes ago.

I feel so much better now.

I don't know what it is about them...  They used to visit about once every couple weeks or so.  Real random.

For the past couple of months they have been checking in regular as clockwork, twice a day.  It must be incredibly boring for them, coming around here.  I think I'd miss them now if they stopped coming around, though.  They make me feel all warm and secure.  Tingly at times  :)

I wish they would comment or engage in some sort of conversation.  That would be the polite thing to do.  I suppose they are too busy for that sort of thing though.  I have to believe that keeping tabs on the rest of you is a full time job for them.  And a lot more important to the security of the nation than looking around here.

They do have a blog of their own, ya know.  Not a very good one, but a blog nonetheless...  You can find it here, if you're interested...  Warning!  They do spend quite a bit of time talking about what a great job they are doing.  Self promotion is the name of the game, I guess.

Anyway, all y'all are certainly welcome to stop by and say hi whenever you're in the neighborhood.

Stay safe.


2 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

Children playing in their sandbox blog.......?:)

Blue said...

Self aggrandizing "feel good because Big Brother is protecting you" blog...