"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

17 August 2013

Silly things Liberals say...

This list of silly things liberals say was compiled by John Hawkins of Right Wing News:



1) Is there such a thing as a man-made stroke? In other words, did someone do this to Senator Tim Johnson (D-SD)? I know what this Republican Party is capable of. -- Joy Behar on The View

2) During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. -- Al Gore...

3) Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. -- Barack Obama

4) Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs. -- Nancy Pelosi

5) Seniors love getting junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they’re part of the real world. -- Harry Reid

6) The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S. -- Joe Biden

7) The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied. -- Jeremiah Wright
 
8) Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday? -- Joy Behar

9) If we want to keep our reproductive rights, we must be willing to tell our stories, to be willing and able to say, “I love my life, but I wish my mother had aborted me.” -- Lynn Beisner, the Guardian

10) Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them. -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

11) Now, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’ The answer is yes, that’s what I’m telling you. -- Joe Biden

12) I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don’t want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required. -- Sheryl Crow at the Huffington Post

13) My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize. -- Congressman Hank Johnson (D-GA)

14) I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I believe it defies physics that World Trade Center building 7 collapsed in on itself. It is impossible for a building to fall the way it did without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7 was the first time in history steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible. -- Rosie O’Donnell talks Trutherism

~~~~~~

The scary part?  These people really said these things.

Stay safe.

6 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

What's even scarier is there are people that believe them.

Blue said...

You've got that right. Hell, those same people elected and then re-elected obama... Wow.

Home on the Range said...

how many states? :-)

Blue said...

57, B. or something like that. :)

JPD said...

Even though I am sure those comments are accurate, I am certain that "we" could find the same stupidity from those in the middle, the right, all over the political spectrum.

But what the heck, if it makes you feel good, go for it.

Blue said...

Volunteer... Yes, I'm sure we could find silly statements most everywhere. :)