"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

04 September 2014

Breaking News...



~~~~~~

Not funny, I know...  Couldn't help myself ;)

8 comments:

Angus McThag said...

Yet...

That's more of a strategy than they've actually put forward so far.

Blue said...

True.

I thought of you when I drove through Ames the other day...

Sunnybrook Farm said...

I'm waiting for them to behead a black kid with his hands up. That will bring action but of course we would loot our own stores in protest I guess.

Blue said...

Sunnybrook Farm... Sadly, i believe you are correct. :(

Grog said...

Unfortunately, that's been the mentality of State since LBJ, all in the interests of "dialouge", of course.

Blue said...

Grog... I believe that a lot of the evil that we deal with in this country started with LBJ. Yep, that's what I believe.

Grog said...

I agree with you, and the evil was intentional, as you already know. The benefits of the "great society"-that's a socalist label if there ever was one-such as "ending" discrimination were overshadowed by the many negative influences this "law" brought.

Blue said...

Oh yes, the Great Society.

I will bring Johnson up in conversation and most people have no idea who I'm talking about.

So much blood on his hands. Johnson and obama could have come from the same seed...