"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

16 December 2015

Can't answer it...



~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~

I do not understand these people.  The current administration is certainly a J.V. team, at best.  Bad decisions all around...

Ahhhhh well.....

3 comments:

Blue said...

I believe you're right.

Like I said before, busted to PV1, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, dishonorable discharge and I'd be happy...

MADDOG62 said...

Until I see him sharing a toilet in a cell with Manning at Ft Leavenworth, I don't believe he'll serve a day as he has the backing of the muslim-in-chief. Look at the "father" who wants to be a mother.

Blue said...

I wonder if obama will step in to "correct it" if things fail to go the way he thinks they should?

I'm afraid that too many people fail to understand the gravity of what he did.