"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

22 February 2016

Lies about lying...



~~~~~~~

Or she is brain dead.  Or something.  ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not lying. By saying "I don't believe", she is keeping the door open for being proved wrong in the future. Typical of her weasel-wording lip-flapping.

"I did not handle classified information on my email server" becomes "I didn't get any email that was marked classified". Technically correct, but misleading.

It all depends on the definition of "is" is.
"No controlling legal authority".

Etc. They really don't think that lying is wrong. It's just part of politics.

Blue said...

She has been followed by controversy and the odor of corruption all of her adult life. The DNC will anoint her as their candidate regardless whether she wins (earns?) it or not. And 50% of America will vote for her, whether through ignorance, stupidity, or blind loyalty to the Party.

I'm not sure that the Right side is any better, but I don't see any of their candidates being quite as "Clintonesque" as Hillary. (Duh!)

Who wins if it comes down to Trump v Clinton? Will the RNC allow Trump? If not Trump, who?

This election will be one for the ages.

I agree with all you say. Lying isn't wrong as long as it is in the pursuit of political goals. Right? ;)

MADDOG62 said...

"Typical of her weasel-wording lip-flapping" (I wish I'd said that.) and
"Lying isn't wrong as long as it is in the pursuit of political goals." (Goebbels? - if not, he should have.)

Blue said...

"weasel-wording lip-flapping". Classic. :)

Josef G.? Nah, not this time. I was making that up on my own...

MADDOG62 said...

You did well, Brother!