"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

06 September 2011

Internet....


I'm pissed at the cable company.  Still no internet at home.  I was assured it would be fixed Saturday afternoon.  Nope.  Not yet.  Scheduled for Friday the 9th.  Told them that that's not acceptable.  The wife went to their office today.  I suspect that it will be fixed before Friday.

In the meantime I'll continue to wonder what we did to pass the time prior to having all of this technology.

Stay safe.

7 comments:

Irish said...

Well I'm glad to hear its the internet and not you being amiss :)

Blue said...

I'm alive and kickin' :)

Brock Townsend said...

In the meantime I'll continue to wonder what we did to pass the time prior to having all of this technology.

Did we read Kindles.......:)

Blue said...

Nope. Real books. :)

Irish said...

I think we played hide and seek, kick the can, releveo (sp). Street hockey, stick ball, football and frisbee. We shot bb guns and made gunpowder and blew shit up. We were gone allll day and had to be home when the street lights came on... god i miss the good old days.

Blue said...

That sounds VERY familiar. Very familiar :)

Adrienne said...

KICK THE CAN!!!!!!!! I love kick the can!