"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

30 April 2013

A homosexual and a hero...

From "I Still Don't Like Obama" on Facebook...




A basketball player, who has been a benchwarmer his entire career, comes out as gay and the media going into a leftist wet dream frenzy. Then, he gets a call from President Wrecking Ball himself. An American war hero gets tragically murdered and the media says nothing, the president says nothing.

~~~~~~

Agendas.  Priorities.

Welcome to the "new" America.

I still can't figure out why anyone would want to broadcast their sexual orientation to the entire world, homosexual or otherwise.  People place "labels" on themselves then complain that they are being labeled.  Not just homosexuals...   So many people.

 Makes no sense to me. 

Perhaps I'm just not enlightened enough?

Stay safe.

7 comments:

Irish said...

absolutely sad and disgusting.

What kind of bassackward times are we living in?

Blue said...

The End Times, perhaps?

Irish said...

Yup.. they are coming.... sigh

Blue said...

"Who" you are is much more important to me than "what" you are.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS, in Vernal, Utah said...

Blue, Et Alii:

I would like to come out of the closet.

Unfortunately, my closet is so little, and so full of clothes, that I can’t even get into my closet.

So, how am I ever going to be able to come out of the closet?

Also, I freely admit that I’m gay.

No, not THAT kind of “gay”!

I’m the good old fashioned, deliriously happy, ecstatic kind of gay, because I’m a guy with hot dogs, Pepsi-Cola, banana pudding, and cookies, fixing to enjoy watching the complete collection of “PLANET OF THE APES” DVDs on my brand new 32″ LED TV/DVD set.

Really, can life get any better than that?

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Gulfport, Mississippi 39507

Blue said...

John... You sound like you're doing well!

Life is good!

"hot dogs, Pepsi-Cola, banana pudding, and cookies"

:) It doesn't get much better than that!

Blue said...

Nope, no wonder at all.