"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

19 April 2013

New anti APC legislation...




At this very moment Diane Feinstein is penning new legislation to outlaw assault pressure cookers.

Stay safe.

5 comments:

Old Bob said...

Thanks, Blue!
The picture is a laugh riot.
The news item is - I hope! - untrue. If it were true it would not be funny at all.

Anonymous said...

Damn, I'm probably in serious trouble now, I own, not one, but TWO of these devices, and not those little wimpy ones either, the 23 quart bad boys....but no one is in danger unless one of my batches of chili blows up, ;)
Miss Violet

Blue said...

Bob... I got a kick out of it when I saw it. Sounds like something that the antis would do :)

Miss V. ... Sounds like you have a heavy weapons squad there! Let's hope that they never blow up!

Anonymous said...

Lol, no kidding that would be a serious waste of chili! ;)
Miss V

Blue said...

Chili is one of my favorite foods :)