"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

30 April 2016

Racists...



I wonder why all the "important, influential celebrities" are threatening to leave for Canada if Trump gets elected? Why not Mexico?

Because they are fucking racists, that's why!  ;) 

~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Blue said...

Fugly it will most definitely be... ;)

Peteforester said...

These people want Mexico with welfare! ...And our "president" and California's "governor" are giving it to them! What our "leadership" wants is for our country to implode. It's going to happen if America doesn't wake up!

Anonymous said...

I think it is too late..

Lock and Load boys....

Blue said...

Pete... Sad, but true.

Anon... Yup.

MADDOG62 said...

Can't have it both ways, Pedro. Either get on board as an American - a CITIZEN of the USA - or get out! When I use that flag as a mat to wipe off my boots as I go into the VFW, don't get upset. It doesn't belong here and it offends me. All it represents to me is your hand in my pocket while you curse me. This will be the same indignant and entitled MF that steps in front of you at the grocery store with their food stamps and then gives you the "machismo Dieter look" (or pulls a knife) if you object. Racist bullies that need to be deported and stay deported.

Blue said...

Agreed. If you are unwilling to assimilate and become an American, go fucking home. No time for you.