"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

01 April 2016

Who is this...?



~~~~~~~

Well, maybe not.  But it's kinda funny.  Happy Friday!  ;)

4 comments:

Jerseygirl Angie said...

Spot on !

G.W. Long said...

"Dude looks like a lady" Aerosmith. ...Why is she calling here? WTF does she want? Just say NO! Hang up the dang phone and drive! or ...Soo solly, wong numbah!! You go home now, you eat too much, you too big, you no come back he-ah. You been he-ah for too long now, seven and one haf year too long, go home, get off frighing phone, go home kahtoy! You no call back! We not interwested. You cost too much.

MADDOG62 said...

When I use to get a call from a superior officer (BN XO) that I didn't like, I would either push the phone off the desk (Ah, shit, Sir. I'm sorry. One of the clerks tripped over the wire. Are you OK? Are you still there?) or I'd put the receiver in an empty drawer and rattle it around (Sir, you're breaking up.). Being in air defense in Germany, I had a barracks / orderly room on the kaserne and then the IHAWK TACSITE. I'd tell the orderly room, "If MAJ G calls, tell him I'm at the TACSITE." Then I'd call the TACSITE and tell them, "If MAJ G calls, tell him I'm in my office." After about two or three days, he'd get big 4th POC in his little Renault and drive from Wurzburg to Kitzingen (12 miles) and ask me where the Hell have I been? He'd never call me at home. It drove him crazy and provided some entertainment for me. Can't get away with that today.

Blue said...

Only a few more months and they will be gone. Maybe. ;)