"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

02 December 2012

On the first day of Christmas...



From Conservative Lady via Cousin Michael.


Went to see my gun guy this evening.  He has been on vacation shooting elk in Utah.  A successful hunt!

Still no 4" GP 100.  :(    He has a 6" gun, but that isn't what I'm looking for.

He said that election day was the biggest day for gun sales they ever had.  A record.  Told me I better buy an AR from him before they are all gone.  I told him that I have 5 of them in my gun safe.  :)  He knew that.

Anyway...  One of these days a stainless GP 100 with a 4" barrel will show up and he will call and life will be good!  We've been dicking around with this for 6 months.

Stay safe.

2 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

Heh.:)

Anonymous said...

I like it. ;) I'm stealing the poster!