"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

01 January 2013

Happy New Year...


























~~~~~~~~


One of my employees posted the above statement on her Facebook page a few minutes ago.  I like it.

As we enter this new year I realize that I have a lot to be thankful for and that I am thankful for a lot.

I don't know about you, but I think most of us spend some time at New Year contemplating where we have been and where we are going...   What we have accomplished and what is still undone.  Some of us get a little melancholy, perhaps a little sappy.  Some of us get reinvigorated at the new beginning.  We are living in extraordinary times and I think that considerable change is on the horizon.  We all have a part to play.


I was fortunate enough to meet several of you face to face last year and I hope to meet more of you in the future.  Meeting like minded people, especially in times such as these, is always a good thing.

And old friendships/acquaintances renewed this past year...  It doesn't get any better than that.  :)

Remember, we may not always agree on the details, but our goals are the same.  As my Grandpa always said "There is more than one way to skin a cat".

Long live the Republic!

Wishing all of you all the best.

Happy New Year!

Stay safe.


2 comments:

Grog said...

Good thoughts to you and yours, Blue, and a prosperous new year.

Blue said...

Thank you, Good Sir. Same to you.