"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

22 October 2012

Nobody...

I kinda like this one.  Same thing that Steve King told Christie Vilsak about his "assault rifles" during their debate here in Iowa a couple of weeks ago.  Don't ya just love election season?



Stay safe.

10 comments:

Walter Zoomie said...


I love talk like that.
I bet he has a "marksmanship fetish" too!

Blue said...

I was gonna keep it a secret but... I have that fetish, too. :)

Walter Zoomie said...

Sicko

Blue said...

Yep. Sick.

Brock Townsend said...

That's good. Posted. Hey, but Zoomie's was better!:)

Blue said...

Zoomie's is always better: Zoomie is a freakin' genius! :)

Walter Zoomie said...

Please...
Keep talkin' jive like that and I'll have to prove it someday.

Then I'll be in REAL trouble.

BTW...did y'all notice how ol' boy worked the action on the '03? (I think it's an '03.)

Seems he knows what he's doing...

Blue said...

Genius jive? Whatever. :)

Yes, Zoomie, he handles it as if he knows what he is doing.

Smooth on the action.

Probably hits a 3" steel from 200 yards from a standing unsupported position. TAKE THAT!!!

David said...

Molon Labe

Blue said...

They can try.