"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

09 March 2013

Argus...



Don't you feel safer just knowing that your government has the ability to watch your every move?  (To keep you safe, you know.)

Thanks, David.

Stay safe.

4 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

I feel so warm in bed each night knowing they are looking out after me and I have not a worry in the world. Thanks for reminding me...........:)

Blue said...

I'm here to help, Brock. :)

Brock Townsend said...

Thank you, Sir. I am now even more relieved......:)

Blue said...

:)