"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

23 March 2013

More Liberal Logic...

From Barack obama's Dead Fly on Fb.




Stay safe.

4 comments:

Old Bob said...

Yup, that's them. I can choose whatever they say I can choose.

Blue said...

And they're oh so tolerant, as long as your beliefs are exactly the same as theirs.

And one musn't forget that their beliefs are totally situational and always subjective :)

Have a great day, Bob!

Home on the Range said...

I've written on the blog many times of giving my daughter up in the late 70's, just starting college and pregnant.

To this day, I will never understand the people PUSHING me to get rid of her and the hate I felt when I said I wasn't.

Their agenda or no ones.

I have her, and two beautiful grandchildren today due to that decision. The same one my teenage Mom gave me, some 50 years ago.

Blue said...

B. ... You are a good woman! :)