"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

18 March 2013

Out west...


Utah, to be exact.  The weather is nice, so far.  Snow in the forecast.

Stay safe.







10 comments:

PALADIN said...

Kinda looks like Canmore Alberta.
Love those moutains.

Blue said...

Layton, Utah. It's a beautiful place.

Old Bob said...

Nice place, nice picture!
But puh-leez, if you get snow don't send any to Minnesota.
But do tell Al Gore.
Thanks!

S. said...

Looks alot like my AO...enjoy the stay!

Blue said...

Bob... I promise I won't send snow your way :)


S. ... Met up with my aunt and uncle and 2 cousins tonight. It was good! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful view. Such a welcome difference from what I see in suburbia. I would wager they were preparing for an uncertain future long before that was cool.

Six said...

it is beautiful country. If you get down south drop me a line. Lunch is on me.

Blue said...

Anon... I like it!

Six... Thanks! I will be here until the 28th but a lot of things going on here. (work. sucks, I know:) I'll be back out sometime in April. Perhaps May, too. We'll see :)

Six said...

Any time Blue. I can get free and head up to where you are if you get a free moment. Dinner/lunch on me. We can swap lies about how awesome we used to be :)

Blue said...

Six... We'll get together on one of my next trips out here. I look forward to it!

How awesome we used to be? LOL. Still are, Brother. :)