"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

29 January 2014

Get a grip...



~~~~~~

The SP 101 with the new Hogue grip.  I like it.

12 comments:

stevierayv said...

Sweet

Blue said...

Thanks. :)

PioneerPreppy said...

I got a 100 that is like my favorite pistol. The things last forever.

Blue said...

Thanks, Brock. I like this grip much better.

PioneerPreppy... I have a couple of GP100s. Like them a lot. 4" and 6".

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I've been thinking I need to add a revolver to my tool bag.
Miss Violet

Blue said...

Miss V. ... I agree. Yep. I do. You need to add a revolver... :)

Anonymous said...

You will need it for that cannon. I have the snub nose version. When firing magnum rounds your hand will feel it.
C.J.

Blue said...

C.J. ... Oh yeah, I know. I shoot magnum rounds from an LCR. Hand cannon :)

Brock Townsend said...

Oh yeah, I know. I shoot magnum rounds from an LCR

The main thing I noticed about my .357 was the sting not the kick and that's with 158 gr. LE GDHP

Blue said...

Brock... I agree that it stings worse than it kicks. I usually shoot 125 gr. bullets from it. I don't think I've ever shot a 158 in the LCR. :)

Brock Townsend said...

Yours is the .38, correct?

Blue said...

.357