"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

15 February 2014

NBC...



~~~~~~

Some say it means "Nothing but Communists".

Whatever...

Their only purpose is to distract you from the truth.  They tell you what they want you to hear often enough that you believe it.  And you ask for more.

Is there an unbiased source any longer that reports the truth?  If there is, does anyone believe the truth?

What is the truth?  Does anyone know?  Does anyone care?

4 comments:

Old Bob said...

I know.
For political purposes, we need to start with the Declaration and the Constitution.
And I care plenty.

Blue said...

I care, too...

Historian said...

The truth is an accurate description of fact and reality.

I know truth when I read it or hear it.

And I care about it to the core of my being.

Be of good cheer, for evil cannot win in the end; evil is stupid and self defeating. The only question is how long will it take and how much work will it be to see the triumph of Liberty?

Blue said...

Historian... "I know truth when I read it or hear it"

Exactly. I agree.