"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

21 February 2014

2 + 2 =...




~~~~~~

What Bill Clinton did (or failed to do, after promising the full support of the military, if needed) during the Mogadishu debacle was unforgivable, period.  His decision to abandon the troops he had sent into battle mere hours before was based solely on the nearly instantaneous international political criticism that began once the operation started and the world found out about it.  May he rot in hell.  Spineless, emasculated piece of crap.  He got a pass because the ladies that elected him still loved him.  And because government is corrupt and will protect its own.  And his government was especially ruthless and corrupt.

Hillary?  She was complicit in the Benghazi scandal from beginning to end, yes.  Stupid?  Possibly.  She didn't make the decision on her own not to support the people on the ground in Benghazi, though.  She had help with that.  I tend to believe that the lack of support during the Benghazi debacle had  sinister intentions and was preventable.  I wonder why obama didn't throw her to the wolves?  Perhaps he is afraid of her?  Perhaps she is as evil as he is?  Perhaps she was acting as his lackey and he was appreciative of what she had done?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That date should be 2012. 2112 is when the soldiers of the Solar Federation assume control... or something like that. Been a while since I heard that Rush song in its entirety :D

Brock Townsend said...

Yes, Sir!

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would dislike a president more than I disliked Clinton. Never say Never!

I still have the reply letter from my congresscritter after I wrote him demanding that Clinton be impeached, lol. I've been thinking about sending another for the obamanation to be impeached so I'd have a matched set and could frame them and hang them on the wall.
;)
Miss Violet

Blue said...

I think that a matched set would be kinda cool, Miss V.! I say "Go for it!"

I remember thinking that Clinton came off as a snake oil salesman the first time I saw him campaigning on television.

I soon figured out that he was much worse. I don't think that there was ever any doubt that he was a slimy puke from the get-go.

I guess that is the type of person that excites a Liberal/Progressive...

Old Bob said...

Bill and Hillary deserve each other.
I can see now why they have only one child.

Tango said...

But what difference does it make!?

Blue said...

Bob... He may have more... ;)


Tango... I was hoping someone would say that!