"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

19 July 2011

One of my co-workers....


One of my co-workers is going to be spending next weekend camping and partying with members of his wife's graduating class of nurses.  He is prepared to fly these flags in the Liberal hotbed that he's entering.  Perhaps he'll teach them something?  :)

I'm proud of him.

Stay safe.

8 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

Where is that?

Blue said...

Cedar Falls, Iowa

Adrienne said...

I'll say a prayer for his safety...

Blue said...

Adrienne.... The prayers will be appreciated. I'll have his back since I live close by where they'll be camping. ;)

Six said...

If you've got even one co-worker like that it must be a pretty good place to work. I'll keep a good thought for him. Maybe he can change some minds, or at least open a few.

Blue said...

Six.... I'm fortunate in that I have several employees who are quite "right". We are outnumbered by the "fence sitting independents" though. :) Ya gotta play the hand you're dealt I guess. :)

Anonymous said...

The man has big ones. God bless him!I think playing rugby in a mine feild might be safer.

Blue said...

Jim.... He's a big boy and thinks he knows what he's doing :) We'll see. He's pretty good at infuriating the Libs around here at the plant. :)