"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

10 January 2016

You'll vote for me anyway...



~~~~~~~

Yup.  They will.

7 comments:

Tewshooz said...

Wow...that's really scary.....because for many it is true.

Sunnybrook Farm said...

There are people I know who would welcome the clinton days back. I don't have much to do with them any more.

chipmunk said...

Apparently there are a lot of people that are that stupid. I just can't wrap my head around it.

Blue said...

Tewshooz... Very scary.

Sunnybrook... I wouldn't either. They are mentally disturbed.

chipmunk... The people who will vote for her are the same folks who voted for obama. Twice.

Robert Fowler said...

The fact that the Clinton's are criminal scumbags doesn't scare me. What scares me are their supporters that know the truth and don't care.

Blue said...

Robert Fowler... Exactly.

MADDOG62 said...

Mr Fowler - spot on! The snowflake supporters of the Hildabeast will be the death of this country.