"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

19 June 2023

'ol Joe...

 


My uncle has a flag in his yard that says "Trump for Prison".  It is the American flag, in black and white.  My uncle is a POS.  ;)

I hope that every "Republican, Conservative, Centrist" who voted for Biden "because Trump" is happy.  They aren't saying much these days, not like they were before the election.  Apparently they didn't realize that they could have voted for Jo Jorgenson, or left that circle blank.

I emailed my legislators today and mentioned to them that I am disappointed in them.  I told them that they are beginning to act like I would expect Democrats to act.  I don't know.  I'm old.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, there he is ! Glad to hear you are still here.

The political scene is cray-cray. No screenwriter could write this and expect people to believe the plot. Only in this case, its for real.

Peace to you too.

Blue said...

Anon 5:50 Man, you nailed that! :) I wonder what the historians will say 100 years from now? "They had it, but they didn't want badly enough to keep it..."?