"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

18 August 2013

It's his body...




~~~~~

A little too much, I think.  He may be the nicest guy in the world, but I probably wouldn't hire him.  Unfortunately, he'd be a distraction to his co-workers.  Not sure what message he is trying to get across.  I wonder what he'll do if he ever changes his mind or wants to make a different statement?

Definitely different  :)

Stay safe.

6 comments:

Old Bob said...

DEFINITELY different!

Blue said...

It would take some gettin' used to... :)

My dad used to get excited when I let my hair grow too long or if I wore jeans that had a hole in them out in public.

Times change. I think that young man is out on the fringes. :)

Borepatch said...

Wow.

Adrienne said...

Disgusting! Thing is I understand that fixing the ears is very, very complicated. It looks like it would be easy, but from what I've read it almost impossible to fix. The nose? Probably the same.

Old Bob said...

I started growing a beard about Christmas 1966. By Easter 1967 my dad told me shave it or move out. A beard was a political statement back then.

Blue said...

Beards are good! :)