"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

15 March 2016

Preventing violent extremism in schools...

I don't know what to say.  At first glance it seems that the paranoia and desire to control run deep in this one...

https://info.publicintelligence.net/FBI-PreventingExtremismSchools.pdf

~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why bother having a school in the first place?

Wildflower

Blue said...

Good question. ;)

SunwolfNC said...

"Office of partner engagement"

Immediately suspicious.

At least this one is not filled with any liberty rhetoric where it's the people that want to be left alone and feed themselves (be prepared and store food) aren't overtly lumped into the eco-terrorist and animal rights psycho groups they list in here.

I didn't read it - I don't want to waste the brain space, but I did search for key words. They only used anti-government once, no liberty, and 3 freedom usages, but in the context that they should be protected along with other Constitutionally ensured rights.

Call me jaded but I still call bs. this doc makes my red flag fly high...

Blue said...

I'm apparently jaded, too...