"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

07 September 2011

Cable....


Should be fixed this morning.  The wife visited their local office yesterday at lunch time.  She can be very persuasive.  I think it's probably one of those situations where they see her coming up the walk and someone says "here comes the crazy lady" and the newest member of their staff gets to deal with her.  Everyone else hides.  I've been married to her for a bit over 38 years and I know full well how "persuasive" she can be.  She's a sweetheart!  :)

Anyway....

Stay safe.

6 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

!:)

Adrienne said...

Your wife and I are cut from the same cloth!

Go take a look at Gigi on my newest post. I'm certain you'll think she's a bit of a rat (being a guy and all) but we think she's really cute. Getting ready for our home visit tomorrow.

Adrienne said...

She looks like a ill groomed Elle (my gravatar) who I still mourn. I swear I can still smell Elle. I have never had a dog that smelled like Elle - sweet and clean even when she was dirty.

Blue said...

Adrienne.... It sounds like you're saying that guys are rats? ;)

Enjoy the home visit! Best of luck.

Adrienne said...

Nooooo - just that most guys think smaller dogs are the pits.

Blue said...

i like small dogs. when i get old i'm gonna get me a miniature poodle like my grandpa had. black and white.