"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

03 September 2011

Storms....

When I got up this morning the internet didn't work at my house.  I went outside and realized that we had some pretty wild storms last night.  (power is still on, coffee maker works :))

Good thing the wife is in Wisconsin this weekend.  She'd be cussin' me for sleeping through it :)

I spent a couple hours cutting and moving downed branches so that I could get out of the driveway and then came out to the office to use the internet.  I have some clean-up to do!

Be back soon, I hope :)

Stay safe.

4 comments:

Jester said...

The Appleton and Green Bay area got pounded hard yesterday, some still with out power from it. It hits all over.

Brock Townsend said...

Come on down. At least you can go to the beach after the next hurricane.:)

Blue said...

Jester.... She's in SW Wisconsin. Gays Mills/Soldiers Grove area. I suspect it's wet there, too :)

Brock.... That sounds pretty inviting right about now :)

chinasyndrome said...

I'm still pissed from your last post!GRRR! But take it easy good luck on clean up!

China
III