"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

08 September 2011

The Worlds Shortest Psychiatric Joke....

The Worlds Shortest Psychiatric Joke:

A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing only underwear made of
Saran Wrap.

The psychiatrist says, Well, I can clearly see your nuts.


From David P. in SC.

Stay safe

6 comments:

Irish said...

heh... :)

I see you are easing back into the interwebz

Blue said...

Hopefully all will be connected and working when I get home tonight....

Posting from work isn't setting a good example to my employees. :)

Adrienne said...

I would have been locked up in a padded cell by now.

Anonymous said...

:-) :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha :) This made me l.o.l.

Blue said...

well, well, well.... the internet works from home again! finally!

adrienne.... judy was fixin' to have me put away.

jim.... :) all is right with the world again. well, other than the ongoing problems.

sabrina.... david p. in sc is an old cobra pilot. he comes up with some good ones. :)