"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

01 September 2011

Something different today....


Thanks to David P. in SC

I honestly can't understand everything he says, but I'm pretty sure it's all funny.  My hearing sucks.  Anyway, what I could hear was funny.  Enjoy.

Stay safe.

5 comments:

North said...

I'll bet he can't understand my accent either. :-D

Brock Townsend said...

He is good! Posted.

Six said...

Now that's some quality humor right there!

Keads said...

I understood him! I'm in trouble, right?

Blue said...

Keads.... Nope. you're just a better linguist. :)