"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

03 October 2012

If...

If I were an intelligent obama supporter (oxymoron, I know) I'd be sitting back right now wondering what the fuck just happened.

He is the President of the United States and he just gave a sub-par performance that a member of a good high school debate team wouldn't be terribly proud of.  I expected him to be better.

 I almost felt sorry for the man.  He got his ass whipped.  Bad.

Just to clarify...  I'm not a big fan of Mittens, either.  He strikes me as an elitist.  They all do, really.

I'm also not thrilled about being put in the position of having to vote for someone I don't really like for the job.

Mittens was doing fairly good on stressing State's Rights.  Right up to the point where he said that the federal government should be involved in education.

Anyway...  I'm underwhelmed.

Let the spin begin.

Stay safe.

3 comments:

Irish said...

..only there was more to this post..

ASM826 said...

Found your blog today and blog-rolled you along with a comment. Your "About Me" would have been worth a link all by itself.
http://randomactsofpatriotism.wordpress.com/

Blue said...

ASM826... Thank you, Good Sir!