"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

13 October 2012

Start your Saturday...



Gave me the chills.  Love it.

There have been some good renditions of the Star-Spangled Banner over the years as well as some that were horrible.

My old "Boss" and fellow Infantry Vet, Clem H. sent this to me this morning.

I emailed him back to thank him for getting me "all emotional and shit" first thing on a Saturday morning.

In my opinion, this is one of the very best I have heard.  The lead singer is a Vet, also.   Navy Corpsman.  (not to be confused with "corpse-man")

You can learn more about these kids here and here.

They are trying to get a message out. 

Stay safe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Blue, I have to steal this and it's beautiful by the way.

Blue said...

Mornin', Miss V...

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)